66 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kent, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (2)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (4)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (7)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kent (2)
- Stow 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Streetsboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hudson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cuyahoga Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aurora 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Akron 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Uniontown 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Green 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Solon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Northfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Kent is part of the Akron Metropolitan Statistical Area, which means that for all its small town charm, you’re close enough to a larger city to enjoy all the amenities without the hassle. In fact, most Kent residents will drive the 10-miles to the Chapel Hill Mall area in Akron for a lot of shopping, dining, and entertainment. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kent offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kent, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.