295 Apartments for rent in Grove City, OH with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grove City (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grove City (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grove City (1)
- Grove City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Grove City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Grove City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Grove City Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Grove City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Grove City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (376)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bexley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Groveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hilliard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Whitehall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Worthington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Grove City?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Grove City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grove City?
"But there has to be more than just proximity to a major city and good access to make families want to move to a community. A city must also be a memorable hometown to both longtime residents and newcomers. Grove City rises to the challenge." (-Best Hometowns 2013, Ohio Magazine)
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from the bustling metropolis of Columbus, Grove City does the bedroom community thing really well. You get the benefits you expect from being close to a midwestern metropolis, along with a nice dollop of old-time charm. Compared to the nearby areas, Grove City is lower cost, seems to breed hotel rooms, and is pretty darn Mayberry-ish (look it up, young 'uns). See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grove City offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Grove City. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grove City can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.