138 Apartments for rent in Green, OH with Hardwood Floors
- North Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Akron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Massillon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cuyahoga Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Stow Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Green has received a lot of praise for the standards of living, but have you seen Red Ohio?
Green, Ohio is a medium-sized city. A suburb of Akron, Green is nestled almost exactly between the bigger cities of Akron and Canton, giving residents great options for places to go, people to see. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Green renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.