532 Apartments for rent in Gahanna, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gahanna Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Parking (6)
- Gahanna Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gahanna Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gahanna Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Whitehall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bexley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Westerville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (457)
- Pataskala Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pickerington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Groveport Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gahanna?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gahanna?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gahanna?
The Herb Capital of Ohio, Gahanna has a long history of growing and cultivating herbs as well as providing the average American with a much-needed education on the wide variety of herbaceous plants in our world. Don't know enough about herbs? Then visit the yearly Gahanna Herb Festival and celebrate your favorite savory plants.
Located in central Ohio's Franklin County, Gahanna has over 33,000 residents and consists of about 12 square miles. About 77 percent of residents are adults with higher incomes, but the filthy rich don't even have this city on their radar. Let them have their fancy towns! The cost of living here is lower than the national average, meaning you can make a nice life and still have money for beers and smokes. Oh, and since unemployment rates tend to be lower than the national average, you'll have no excuse to laze about watching bad television. Bummer. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gahanna renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.