1,263 Apartments for rent in Gahanna, OH with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gahanna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Parking (6)
- Gahanna Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gahanna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gahanna Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gahanna Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (145)
- Pataskala Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Groveport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Worthington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Gahanna?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Gahanna?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gahanna?
The Herb Capital of Ohio, Gahanna has a long history of growing and cultivating herbs as well as providing the average American with a much-needed education on the wide variety of herbaceous plants in our world. Don't know enough about herbs? Then visit the yearly Gahanna Herb Festival and celebrate your favorite savory plants.
Located in central Ohio's Franklin County, Gahanna has over 33,000 residents and consists of about 12 square miles. About 77 percent of residents are adults with higher incomes, but the filthy rich don't even have this city on their radar. Let them have their fancy towns! The cost of living here is lower than the national average, meaning you can make a nice life and still have money for beers and smokes. Oh, and since unemployment rates tend to be lower than the national average, you'll have no excuse to laze about watching bad television. Bummer. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Gahanna renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.