134 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairlawn, OH
- Fairlawn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairlawn Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairlawn (1)
- Cuyahoga Falls 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Akron 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Wadsworth 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Brecksville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Stow 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tallmadge 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hudson 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Royalton 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Green 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brunswick 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
July 2014 marks the 40th anniversary of Fairlawn's Croghan Park, that is home to a War of 1812 encampment. Reenactments as well as period demonstrations and music are a part of this celebration including teaching attendees to march. Uh-Ten-Hut! You can even learn to handle a musket.
Founded as a hamlet back in 1891, Fairlawn, Ohio, started when the Northern Ohio Railroad was constructed, gaining a mill, blacksmith, general store and other shops by 1908; it became a city in 1970. A suburb of Akron located in Summit County, Fairlawn, Ohio has a population of just over 7,400 as of the 2010 census. It's a part of the Akron Metropolitan Statistical area. Interstate 77 bisects the community and offers easy travel into Akron, just eleven minutes away. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fairlawn are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fairlawn near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fairlawn that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.