420 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cleveland Heights, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cleveland Heights (5)
- Cleveland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (28)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Parking (33)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Cleveland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Cleveland Heights Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cleveland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland Heights (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cleveland Heights (7)
- East Cleveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- University Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shaker Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beachwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lyndhurst 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodmere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Garfield Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cleveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cleveland Heights?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Cleveland Heights?
The murals on the west and east sides of the Heights Center Building paint the picture perfectly. On the east mural, folks are lined up for the streetcar, waiting to take off in all directions. On the west mural, shops and stores within the building are illustrated. All the people coming, going and relaxing around this intersection today indicate that Cleveland Heights is truly a destination point and launching pad.
A guy like John D. Rockefeller could have chosen anywhere in the world to live, but he chose Cleveland Heights. The city is within close range of Cleveland, and it's also close to Lake Erie, but not close enough to get blown over by gusts of wind. The tree-lined roads give the town an appealing ambiance. The 46,121 people who live here are doing more than following in the footsteps of Rockefeller. The town, architecturally speaking, is an intriguing blend of the classic and the modern. That, in many ways, carries over to life here. In Cleveland Heights, you get history, modernity and beauty all at once. That, above all else, is what originally attracted folks like Rockefeller to the area. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.