59 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Yonkers, NY
- Yonkers Accessible Apartments (2)
- Yonkers Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Yonkers Apartments with Garages (10)
- Yonkers Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Yonkers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Yonkers Apartments with Parking (23)
- Yonkers Apartments with Pools (5)
- Yonkers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Yonkers Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Yonkers Furnished Apartments (3)
- Yonkers Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tuckahoe Short-term Apartments (1)
- New Rochelle Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tarrytown Short-term Apartments (1)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (3)
- White Plains Short-term Apartments (4)
- Mamaroneck Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Short-term Apartments (2)
- Leonia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Short-term Apartments (2)
- Westwood Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Yonkers?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Yonkers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Yonkers?
So, you’ve decided to make the move to the “Empire State” and you want a little suburbia on the side with your city life? Look no further then Yonkers, or as the locals call it “Yonkas.” Yonkers has been keeping the dream of residing in New York alive for residents since the 17th Century. While Yonkers isn’t one to toot its own horn, it is also responsible for the first FM radio station, the first use of street lights, the invention of the safety elevator and Mary J. Blige, who, assuming you sti...
Thirty minutes from both Manhattan and Hoboken, Yonkers offers residents access to all things city while giving them the picturesque, Westchester County views of trees and the Hudson River. If you really need more convincing, the rent here is much more affordable than the “Big Apple”.
Having trouble with Craigslist Yonkers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Yonkers takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.