340 Apartments for rent in Staten Island, NY with Parking
- Staten Island Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Staten Island Apartments with Garages (17)
- Staten Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Staten Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Staten Island Apartments with Pools (6)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Staten Island Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Staten Island Furnished Apartments (4)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Carteret Apartments with Parking (2)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Parking (11)
- Bayonne Apartments with Parking (20)
- Linden Apartments with Parking (2)
- Avenel Apartments with Parking (3)
- Roselle Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rahway Apartments with Parking (1)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Parking (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Parking (9)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Staten Island?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Staten Island?
"The news said that Staten Island is the 'Forgotten Borough' how can you forget over a half of million families. Shaolin Wu-Tang Worldwide..." - Tweet by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan
Locals may lament their home being referred to as "the forgotten borough," since the other four eat up a lot of attention, but Staten Island is definitely one of the "Fearsome Fivesome" of the great New York City. The island ranks as the third-largest borough in square mileage, but the smallest in population -- which is kind of mind-boggling, since it's home to about half a million people. But what's a borough, anyway? Basically, it's a city and a county at the same time. Several states have them but New York's version grew from a combination of the city and county governmental structures that were in place in the latter part of the 19th century. Staten Island lies in the southwest part of the city and is nearly surrounded by New Jersey, except for its northeast corner, which is linked to Brooklyn via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Staten Island is also close to Newark Liberty International Airport and sits at the mouth of the Hudson River as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. With water views and legendary dining and entertainment options readily accessible, you may wonder why haven't started your search for apartments in Staten Island yet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Staten Island? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Staten Island apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.