168 Apartments for Rent in Schenectady, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Schenectady (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Schenectady (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Schenectady (3)
- Schenectady Accessible Apartments (5)
- Schenectady Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Schenectady Apartments with Garages (4)
- Schenectady Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Schenectady Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Schenectady Apartments with Parking (14)
- Schenectady Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Schenectady Furnished Apartments (2)
- Schenectady Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rotterdam Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Scotia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westmere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Voorheesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Round Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ballston Spa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Menands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Green Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Schenectady?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Schenectady?
Albany may get the glory of being the capital, and Manhattan may get all the fame but there is one New York city that has history, fame, and a few reasons to toot its own horn.
Schenectady holds its own baton in the race of amazing New York cities. It has been the residence of Kurt Vonnegut (and the basis for many of his books), Union College (totally liberal arts, totally laid back), the birthplace of GE (which gave it the nickname “Electric City”) and it is home to NY’s first historic district (Stockade). Need a bit more convincing? Ever wonder where all the money in NY lies? We know it’s not Wall Street, so where can it be? Schenectady, of course, is the place to claim your NY lottery winnings. Remember the sassy maid from the Brady Bunch? Yeah, she is one of Schenectady’s own. It is also a town where vaudeville was once king (the historic Proctor Theatre still remains) and it’s where Babs filmed The Way We Were. Schenectady may fly under the radar but it’s a star in every sense of the word. Let’s find you a spot to live in the “place beyond the pines.” See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Schenectady offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Schenectady. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Schenectady can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.