104 Apartments for rent in Troy, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Troy (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Troy (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Troy (3)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (7)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (10)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (1)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (4)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Green Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Menands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Westmere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Round Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Schenectady Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Voorheesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ballston Spa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Troy?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Troy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Troy?
One of three cities that make up the Capital District (along with Schenectady and Albany), Troy is a historic New York town that borders the Hudson River. Offering up some of the best Victorian architecture in town, along with some of the cheapest apartments in the district, Troy has a funky charm and eclectic vibe all its own. If you’ve set your sites on becoming a Trojan and are searching for rentals in the fine city of Troy, take a gander at our apartment listings and find the brownstone, studio or 2BR walk-up apartment that’s just right for you. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Troy offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Troy. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Troy can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.