282 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rockville Centre, NY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockville Centre (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rockville Centre (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rockville Centre (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (11)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Hempstead 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Rockaway 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lynbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hempstead 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Freeport 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Island Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Garden City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Valley Stream 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lido Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Garden City 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rockville Centre?
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rockville Centre offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rockville Centre, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.