88 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Rockville Centre, NY
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rockville Centre (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rockville Centre (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rockville Centre (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Baldwin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oceanside Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lynbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Island Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Valley Stream Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lido Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- East Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Long Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rockville Centre?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rockville Centre?
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rockville Centre should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rockville Centre may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rockville Centre. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.