136 Studio Apartments for rent in Mineola, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mineola Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mineola Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mineola Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mineola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mineola Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mineola Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mineola (1)
- Hempstead Studio Apartments (1)
- New Hyde Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Westbury Studio Apartments (1)
- Franklin Square Studio Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Studio Apartments (1)
- Lynbrook Studio Apartments (1)
- Freeport Studio Apartments (1)
- Hicksville Studio Apartments (2)
- Hewlett Studio Apartments (1)
- Glen Cove Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Mineola?
Mineola was originally known as The Branch, thanks to the post office located here. In June of 1858, the town's name was officially changed to Mineola, derived from the original settling Algonquin Indians' word Meniolagamika, which translates to "a friendly or pleasant village."
Mineola is located in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, New York. This Long Island "friendly village" (as it's lovingly referred to by its proud inhabitants) is a town with rich United States original settlement heritage. As locals will quickly point out to you, it is not to be confused with the town in Texas with the same name. Believe it or not, the Texas town was in fact named by a homesick, Wild West, frontier-busting railroad pioneer who longed for his native Mineola, New York, home. The main thoroughfares that serve the area today, Jericho Turnpike and Old Country Road, take on deep historical significance dating back to the original settlers. Today, Mineola maintains a significant status in that it serves as the venue for the County Seat administration center, where all legal and official county business is conducted on a daily basis. The town also serves as the home to Winthrop University Hospital and Trauma Center, the county's largest and oldest established hospital (originally founded and known as Nassau Hospital), which is a nationally acclaimed award-winning medical facility. According to the US Census Bureau's 2010 statistics, there were 18,799 people, 7,473 households and 4,954 families residing in the village. Does that sound like a lot for a village? Well, it kind of is, but these inhabitants all make the time to come together every once in a while to celebrate their shared heritage. The Mineola Fair, which is held in May on Armed Forces Day, is Mineola's largest annual event. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Mineola living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Mineola during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.