261 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mineola, NY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mineola (4)
- Mineola Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mineola Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mineola Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mineola Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mineola Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mineola (2)
- Williston Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Garden City 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Searingtown 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roslyn Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Garden City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- New Hyde Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roslyn 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Floral Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mineola?
Mineola was originally known as The Branch, thanks to the post office located here. In June of 1858, the town's name was officially changed to Mineola, derived from the original settling Algonquin Indians' word Meniolagamika, which translates to "a friendly or pleasant village."
Mineola is located in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, New York. This Long Island "friendly village" (as it's lovingly referred to by its proud inhabitants) is a town with rich United States original settlement heritage. As locals will quickly point out to you, it is not to be confused with the town in Texas with the same name. Believe it or not, the Texas town was in fact named by a homesick, Wild West, frontier-busting railroad pioneer who longed for his native Mineola, New York, home. The main thoroughfares that serve the area today, Jericho Turnpike and Old Country Road, take on deep historical significance dating back to the original settlers. Today, Mineola maintains a significant status in that it serves as the venue for the County Seat administration center, where all legal and official county business is conducted on a daily basis. The town also serves as the home to Winthrop University Hospital and Trauma Center, the county's largest and oldest established hospital (originally founded and known as Nassau Hospital), which is a nationally acclaimed award-winning medical facility. According to the US Census Bureau's 2010 statistics, there were 18,799 people, 7,473 households and 4,954 families residing in the village. Does that sound like a lot for a village? Well, it kind of is, but these inhabitants all make the time to come together every once in a while to celebrate their shared heritage. The Mineola Fair, which is held in May on Armed Forces Day, is Mineola's largest annual event. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mineola are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mineola near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mineola that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.