817 Apartments for rent in Huntington, NY with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Huntington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Huntington Apartments with Parking (14)
- Huntington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Huntington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Huntington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Centerport Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Huntington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lloyd Harbor Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northport Apartments with Balconies (7)
- East Northport Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Melville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dix Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Salonga Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Syosset Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Huntington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Huntington?
Huntington, New York, is best known as the birthplace of Walt Whitman, arguably America's greatest poet. The Walt Whitman Shops and Walt Whitman High School in Huntington are both named after this American icon.Think suburbia with a cosmopolitan feel. Think of a gentrified community with dashes of history. Think Charles Dickens-inspired downtown or or a classic New England town. If you've managed to get your imagination flowing, you've just imagined Huntington, New York.
Located 35 miles east of Manhattan, on the northern shore of Long Island, this urban oasis in a largely suburban community is home to roughly 18,000 people. If the refreshing contrasts of small community and city lights never intimidate you, welcome to Huntington -- the place where history is treasured and diversity is embraced. Now, on to the search for apartments, so you can officially call this vibrant town your home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Huntington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.