448 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Cohoes, NY
- Cohoes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cohoes Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Cohoes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Cohoes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Cohoes Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cohoes Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Cohoes Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cohoes Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cohoes (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cohoes (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cohoes (3)
- Green Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Watervliet Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Menands Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- East Greenbush Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Round Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Niskayuna Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Schenectady Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Cohoes?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Cohoes?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Cohoes?
Looking for a great conversation starter? Move to Cohoes, and you can tell people you come from a city that is named after a Mohawk expression, "Ga-ha-oose", referring to the Cohoes Falls and meaning "Place of the Falling Canoe."
One of the main things you will notice about this town is the familiarity you will have with the Mayor (George E. Primeau, Sr.). He is always around for any questions or concerns you might have about your city. Another interesting thing about the city is its proximity to the VanSchaick Island, where there are lots of outdoor opportunities, like canoeing, kayaking, or biking. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Cohoes should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Cohoes may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Cohoes. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.