254 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Albany, NY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albany (10)
- Albany Accessible Apartments (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (15)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (28)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Albany Furnished Apartments (6)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albany (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Albany (14)
- Colonie 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Menands 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmere 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Watervliet 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Greenbush 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Green Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Voorheesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cohoes 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Troy 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Albany?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Albany?
How expensive are studio apartments in Albany?
Welcome to historic Albany--capital of New York state, and one of the oldest surviving settlements of the original colonies. Whew! As the city's been in existence since the early 17th century, there's lots of historical catching up to do. But, first things first, let's find you an apartment...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Albany are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Albany near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Albany that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.