350 Apartments for rent in West Long Branch, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Long Branch (4)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Balconies (29)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Garages (25)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Parking (48)
- West Long Branch Apartments with Pools (19)
- West Long Branch Furnished Apartments (11)
- West Long Branch Luxury Apartments (20)
- Oceanport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Long Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Eatontown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Deal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Fair Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Long Branch?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Long Branch?
The area of West Long Branch, New Jersey, was referred to as Mechanicsville from the 18th century up until the mid-1800s. It was then renamed Branchburg before becoming what we now know as West Long Branch in 1889.
Located near the Shrewsbury River, West Long Branch is a borough in the county of Monmouth. According to the 2010 Census, the population of West Long Branch is 8,097. There is indication that the borough of 2.894 square miles is growing. Despite its smaller size, West Long Branch has several beautiful rental properties. Also, you will find that there is plenty to do in West Long Branch and its neighboring cities. For instance, if you are a beach bum, or looking to become one, West Long Branch is just a few miles from the Jersey Shores. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Long Branch offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Long Branch. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Long Branch can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.