140 Apartments for rent in Upper Montclair, NJ with Parking
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Garages (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Pools (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Upper Montclair Furnished Apartments (1)
- Upper Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Singac Apartments with Parking (2)
- Belleville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Totowa Apartments with Parking (2)
- Passaic Apartments with Parking (7)
- Caldwell Apartments with Parking (4)
- East Orange Apartments with Parking (15)
- Paterson Apartments with Parking (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Upper Montclair?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Upper Montclair?
You probably know the name Buzz Aldrin. Yes, that's him, the lunar pilot on that fateful trip on Apollo 11 and the second guy to touch down on that big lump of rock called the moon. Well, Aldrin lived in Montclair and went to Montclair High School.
Now, Upper Montclair is actually a census designated place, or CDP, not a city. In fact, it's an unincorporated area within Montclair proper, with a population of 11,565, as far as the 2010 U.S. Census tells us. The area is often misconceived as being a completely separate municipality from Montclair, even by the people who live there. In reality, it's just a neighborhood within Montclair. That being said, Upper Montclair is in Essex County, New Jersey, and is within an easy stone's throw from New York City. In fact, the Big Apple is little more than 10 miles to the east, making Upper Montclair a great spot for commuters. Naturally, being a suburb within one of the most populous regions in the U.S., transportation links to the Manhattan area are excellent, while the weather is characterized by warm summers and cold winters, with nice springs and crisp autumns in between. So, if you're looking for somewhere that experiences all four seasons, you'll be looking in the right place. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Upper Montclair apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.