93 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Somerville, NJ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Somerville (1)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Somerset 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dunellen 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Voorhees 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Brunswick 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- New Brunswick 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Highland Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Plainfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plainfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mendham 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Princeton 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
In 1999, Somerville was pretty badly ravaged by Hurricane Floyd, which poured down nearly 14 inches of rain over three days and caused significant damage and severe flooding across the borough. But it's all good in Somerville now.
Of course, the people of Somerville didn't let a mere hurricane stop them from rebuilding what was lost and making the borough what it is today. Thankfully, most of the historic buildings in the downtown area were saved, many of which have now been turned into quaint boutique stores. There are 12,098 people living in Somerville, according to the 2010 census, spread between about 4,500 properties. The borough lies roughly 30 miles from Manhattan to the east, and a lot of the local people commute to the big city for work and play. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Somerville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Somerville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.