1,109 Accessible Apartments for rent in Moorestown-Lenola, NJ
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Garages (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Parking (7)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Pools (3)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Moorestown-Lenola Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Moorestown-Lenola Furnished Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Merchantville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Eddington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Accessible Apartments (2)
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (103)
- Jenkintown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wyncote Accessible Apartments (1)
- Warminster Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hatboro Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Moorestown-Lenola?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Moorestown-Lenola?
Our love grew more one summer there. We'd spend our days just driving round old parking lots and neighborhoods, all framed and charmed in Moorestown. (Sun Kil Moon, "Moorestown")
Originally settled by Quakers in 1682 with the sleepy name of Chestertown, Moorestown-Lenola was subsequently renamed after one of its major landowners, Thomas Moore in the mid-1800s. Notably, this well-established city was honored by Money Magazine in 2005 as a top place to live in America, and it is a prestigious neighborhood that takes its historic charm and tree-lined streets very seriously. That said, there are plenty of modern amenities, such as hip coffee shops for your daily caffeine fix, several conveniently-located grocery stores, upscale fitness centers to perfect those all-important yoga poses and beautiful parks tailor-made for walking, jogging or relaxing with a good book. If this rings your bell, but you still need to get in touch with your inner party animal or zero in on something cultural once in awhile, there are many opportunities to do so in the nearby city of Philadelphia. If getting a head start on your summer tan is more your speed, then you'll soon learn the quickest routes to the Jersey shore. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Moorestown-Lenola with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Moorestown-Lenola. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.