630 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Matawan, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Matawan Accessible Apartments (2)
- Matawan Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Matawan Apartments with Garages (5)
- Matawan Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Matawan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Matawan Apartments with Parking (13)
- Matawan Apartments with Pools (2)
- Matawan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Matawan Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Matawan (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Matawan (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Matawan (1)
- Cliffwood Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Keyport Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Robertsville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Keansburg Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Old Bridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Perth Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South River Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fords Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Matawan?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Matawan?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Matawan?
Matawan, NJ: Home to the most well-known freshwater shark attacks in history - thankfully, they were 100 years ago.
Matawan is a small town in the shadows of New York City, close enough to be convenient, but far enough for separation from the rat race. It is a town that has grown over the years, with new residents adding to the bedrock of the community. It is a historic town that is in transition, becoming more urban while holding onto a village-like atmosphere. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Matawan should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Matawan may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Matawan. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.