118 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Marlton, NJ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marlton (1)
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (6)
- Marlton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Marlton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Marlton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Marlton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marlton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Marlton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Marlton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Marlton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Marlton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marlton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Springdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kingston Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ashland 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Echelon 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lindenwold 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Haddonfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clementon 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Barrington 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Talk about English roots: Originally known as "Evesham," Marlton is one of the oldest communities in the New World and was named after an Old World English village just outside of Shakespeare's home, Stratford-upon-Avon, back in 1688.
Marlton may be an unofficial town in New Jersey, but it has a lot of character as its own community. Marlton has a rich history that has its own tale to tell and legacy to carry. Currently home to a little over 10,000 people, this town is a part of the Evesham Township of New Jersey in Burlington County, one of the largest counties in the state. As one of the original 13 townships of Burlington, Marlton is actually a community in southeastern New Jersey that has not yet been incorporated by the state. Living under the radar for the win, Marlton style! This little hidden gem was founded by a couple of young poor immigrant farmers in 1676. Now if that isn't old school, what is? See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Marlton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Marlton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.