463 Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ with Hardwood Floors
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chatham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Summit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Short Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Morristown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Roseland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mountainside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Boonton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Florham Park?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Florham Park?
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Florham Park renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.