610 Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ with Balconies
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chatham Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Livingston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Summit Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Short Hills Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New Providence Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Morristown Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roseland Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Florham Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Florham Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Florham Park?
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Florham Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.