419 Apartments for rent in Clifton, NJ with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Clifton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Clifton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Passaic Apartments with Parking (9)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Parking (6)
- Garfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wallington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Paterson Apartments with Parking (11)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Rutherford Apartments with Parking (4)
- Belleville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Clifton?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Clifton?
Many scenes from the TV show "The Sopranos" were filmed in Clifton, but despite the cinematic mafia connection, you wont have to watch out for gangsters here.
New York City is one of the most exciting and interesting cities in the entire world, but you pay dearly for the privilege. High rents for cramped quarters being the biggest price you have to pay. Considering this, nearby New Jersey starts to look like a great alternative when it comes to saving money and expanding your living space. If you plan on having kids, getting out of the city is almost a necessity, unless you really want your whole family squeezing into a 500 square foot apartment in New York. I' sure junior wouldn't be to happy about that. New Jersey is an awesome choice for affordability, and Clifton has a lot to offer. That's why Clifton's population has grown 7 percent since the year 2000, even while some other nearby places have grown more slowly or even declined. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Clifton apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.