206 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burlington, NJ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burlington (1)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Burlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bristol 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Florence 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Levittown 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Langhorne 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Moorestown-Lenola 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Yardley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Trenton 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Marlton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newtown Grant 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Originally settled by Quakers, Burlington is home to the oldest church in New Jersey and has a rich history entwined with neighboring Philadelphia and the birth of the United States.
Today, Burlington prides itself on keeping alive some of the values of the Quakers. While equal rights for everyone, including women and different racial groups, was a somewhat unique concept back in 1677, Burlington, both then and today, lives up to those values. The city aims to remain a diverse, accepting and caring community for all who visit or choose to live here. Burlington takes enormous pride in its history, and a walking tour of the sights is a must-do activity when you are in town. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Burlington provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Burlington. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.