258 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burlington, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burlington (2)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (2)
- Bristol 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Croydon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Florence 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Beverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Levittown 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Eddington 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Penndel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Langhorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Feasterville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Burlington?
Originally settled by Quakers, Burlington is home to the oldest church in New Jersey and has a rich history entwined with neighboring Philadelphia and the birth of the United States.
Today, Burlington prides itself on keeping alive some of the values of the Quakers. While equal rights for everyone, including women and different racial groups, was a somewhat unique concept back in 1677, Burlington, both then and today, lives up to those values. The city aims to remain a diverse, accepting and caring community for all who visit or choose to live here. Burlington takes enormous pride in its history, and a walking tour of the sights is a must-do activity when you are in town. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Burlington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Burlington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.