220 Apartments in La Vista
- La Vista Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Garages (4)
- La Vista Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- La Vista Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Vista Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Papillion Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ralston Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Omaha Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bennington Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Council Bluffs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Plattsmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lincoln Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
"Hasta la vista, I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens I'll be cool with you." (-Camp Rock)
La Vista is a city in Sarpy County, Nebraska with a population of 15,758. It’s just a baby town, having incorporated in 1960; but, boy is it growing fast! There are a number of great schools here, like the Papillion-La Vista High School and the La-Vista Junior High. It’s bordered by Omaha and Ralson, larger Nebraskan cities and I-80, the long cross-country highway, runs across the east side. See more
Finding an apartment in La Vista that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.