277 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mint Hill, NC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mint Hill (1)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mint Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mint Hill (2)
- Stallings 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Matthews 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Indian Trail 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Fairview 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Harrisburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Midland 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Charlotte 3 Bedroom Apartments (518)
- Monroe 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Concord 3 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Locust 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Settled in 1750, Mint Hill wasn't incorporated as a town until 1971. Yes, you read that right -- two centuries later. Maybe things really do move slower in the South.
Welcome to Mint Hill, NC, which can only be described as a bygone era colliding with the 'burbs of Charlotte. Mint Hill is a suburb of Charlotte, which just happens to be the largest city in the entire state of North Carolina. In other words, you will never be too far from the action if you choose to live here. Seriously, 13 miles or so and you're right in downtown Charlotte. You're also only 10 minutes via the main thoroughfare of I-485 from Mint Hill to the Amtrak station, should you ever need to get out of town. Not that you would even need to leave this place to find unique neighborhoods, places to earn a living, or amazing retail shops and restaurants to spend all your hard-earned money in. With just under 25,000 residents, you'll enjoy a nice mix of small-town pleasantries and city conveniences. So pack up your stuff and get ready for a fresh start in Mint Hill. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Mint Hill provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Mint Hill. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.