258 Furnished Apartments for rent in Davidson, NC
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (5)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Davidson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Davidson Apartments with Parking (8)
- Davidson Apartments with Pools (8)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Davidson Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Davidson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Davidson (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Davidson (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Davidson (2)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (6)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (5)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mount Holly Furnished Apartments (1)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (59)
- Tega Cay Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Mill Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Davidson?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Davidson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Davidson?
Two student societies on the Davidson College campus used to debate the issues of the day across the quad. One such student was 28th President of the United States Woodrow Wilson, who was a Davidson College student before transferring and eventually graduating from Princeton University in 1879.
Which came first, the town or the college? In charming Davidson, it hardly matters. Not when you're surrounded by plenty of walkable sidewalks, greenery all around and a community that actively works to keep its small-town charm alive and well. Named for local Revolutionary War hero Brigadier General William Lee Davidson, the lakeside town of Davidson was founded in 1837. More than 10,000 residents live in the cozy community just north of picturesque Lake Norman. A turning point for the town was in the late 1880s when neighboring community Cornelius' cotton industry took over. Davidson had to find new ways to keep its economy going since it couldn't keep pace with the manufacturing cities of nearby Cornelius and Mooresville. A diversified economy built largely on the college helped Davidson grow, but in the 1970s the residents and town leaders decided to make permanent changes to purposely limit the town's growth. Today, the result of the concerned citizens' hard work can be seen in the miles of walking trails and greenways that connect neighborhoods. Open spaces of manicured green grass can be seen in front of and between office buildings, a stark contrast from the overgrown cityscape of Charlotte just 20 miles south on Interstate 77. See more
Furnished apartments in Davidson can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Davidson as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.