886 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Davidson, NC
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (6)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Davidson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Davidson Apartments with Parking (8)
- Davidson Apartments with Pools (5)
- Davidson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Davidson Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Davidson Furnished Apartments (2)
- Davidson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (13)
- Huntersville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Mooresville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (17)
- Kannapolis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Lake Norman of Catawba 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (15)
- Denver 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Landis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Harrisburg 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Charlotte 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (299)
Two student societies on the Davidson College campus used to debate the issues of the day across the quad. One such student was 28th President of the United States Woodrow Wilson, who was a Davidson College student before transferring and eventually graduating from Princeton University in 1879.
Which came first, the town or the college? In charming Davidson, it hardly matters. Not when you're surrounded by plenty of walkable sidewalks, greenery all around and a community that actively works to keep its small-town charm alive and well. Named for local Revolutionary War hero Brigadier General William Lee Davidson, the lakeside town of Davidson was founded in 1837. More than 10,000 residents live in the cozy community just north of picturesque Lake Norman. A turning point for the town was in the late 1880s when neighboring community Cornelius' cotton industry took over. Davidson had to find new ways to keep its economy going since it couldn't keep pace with the manufacturing cities of nearby Cornelius and Mooresville. A diversified economy built largely on the college helped Davidson grow, but in the 1970s the residents and town leaders decided to make permanent changes to purposely limit the town's growth. Today, the result of the concerned citizens' hard work can be seen in the miles of walking trails and greenways that connect neighborhoods. Open spaces of manicured green grass can be seen in front of and between office buildings, a stark contrast from the overgrown cityscape of Charlotte just 20 miles south on Interstate 77. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Davidson offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Davidson offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Davidson. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.