2,954 Accessible Apartments for rent in Belmont, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Gastonia Accessible Apartments (4)
- Pineville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (177)
- India Hook Accessible Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fort Mill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Denver Accessible Apartments (1)
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Belmont?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Belmont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Belmont?
Belmont was home to some 20 textile mills in the early 20th century, which were responsible for expanding the town's population from 145 in 1900 to nearly 4,000 in 1930.
Belmont, North Carolina is the quintessential American suburb. This town of 10,000 residents has a quaint downtown, surrounded by quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods, parks and schools. It's also located about 15 minutes away from downtown Charlotte, making it an easy commute down Interstate 85 or Wilkinson Boulevard to the city center. Apart from downtown, most of the commercial development is situated near these roadways. The origins of the town's name are somewhat disputed. Initially called Garibaldi Station, after the town's railroad stop, the name was changed in the later part of the 19th century. Some say Belmont was named for the New York banker August Belmont. Others say the Pope ordered that the abbot of a nearby monastery change the name. Since the abbot could see Crowder's Mountain in the distance, he named the little burg Belmont for "beautiful mountain." See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Belmont with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Belmont. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.