310 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Peters (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Peters (5)
- St. Peters Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Peters Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- St. Peters Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- St. Charles 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- O'Fallon 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Chesterfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Maryland Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bridgeton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake St. Louis 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ballwin 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Creve Coeur 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hazelwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Peters are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Peters near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Peters that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.