151 Apartments for rent in North Kansas City, MO with Parking
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (280)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (4)
- Gladstone Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fairway Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mission Apartments with Parking (4)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Parking (2)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Parking (13)
- Parkville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Liberty Apartments with Parking (8)
- Raytown Apartments with Parking (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Kansas City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Kansas City?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Kansas City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.