989 Apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hazelwood (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hazelwood (2)
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hazelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Florissant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Ann Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ferguson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Old Jamestown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Olivette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Northwoods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- University City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Hazelwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Hazelwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hazelwood?
Welcome to Hazelwood, Missouri! This conveniently located St. Louis suburb is a great place to live. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Hazelwood is located in the northwestern St. Louis metropolitan area. Its proximity to main thoroughfares, including Interstates 270 and 170, as well as Highway 370, makes it a prime location for area commuters with drive times to the city averaging between 25-40 minutes.
Hazelwood has a good mix of housing options, and the city has plenty in terms of both rentals and owner-occupied homes. This diverse rental market means you can secure great apartment rentals, frequently with special considerations, including short-term leases.
Hazelwood west of the city center is home to some of the best real estate in the city. The nearby development of the St. Louis Mills mall means there is plenty of new construction for renters seeking large apartment complexes, townhomes and condominiums. Some of these apartment rentals also offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Additionally, you can find the occasional rental home in Hazelwood West.
To the far east of the city center, on the way to neighboring Florissant, you’ll also find many desirable rentals, including studio apartments for rent.
With the exception of the industrial area to the south of Lindbergh Boulevard, desirable housing can be found throughout Hazelwood’s remaining areas.
Great news if you’re an animal lover! Hazelwood apartment rentals are by and large pet-friendly! Many apartments and rental homes throughout town will welcome both cats and dogs with open paws. However, be prepared to pay a nominal pet fee.
So welcome to Hazelwood! Enjoy all that this diverse, conveniently located St. Louis suburb has to offer! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hazelwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Hazelwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hazelwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.