721 Apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO with Hardwood Floors
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hazelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Florissant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- St. Ann Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. John Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Overland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ferguson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Old Jamestown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dellwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Hazelwood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Hazelwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hazelwood?
Welcome to Hazelwood, Missouri! This conveniently located St. Louis suburb is a great place to live. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Hazelwood is located in the northwestern St. Louis metropolitan area. Its proximity to main thoroughfares, including Interstates 270 and 170, as well as Highway 370, makes it a prime location for area commuters with drive times to the city averaging between 25-40 minutes.
Hazelwood has a good mix of housing options, and the city has plenty in terms of both rentals and owner-occupied homes. This diverse rental market means you can secure great apartment rentals, frequently with special considerations, including short-term leases.
Hazelwood west of the city center is home to some of the best real estate in the city. The nearby development of the St. Louis Mills mall means there is plenty of new construction for renters seeking large apartment complexes, townhomes and condominiums. Some of these apartment rentals also offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Additionally, you can find the occasional rental home in Hazelwood West.
To the far east of the city center, on the way to neighboring Florissant, you’ll also find many desirable rentals, including studio apartments for rent.
With the exception of the industrial area to the south of Lindbergh Boulevard, desirable housing can be found throughout Hazelwood’s remaining areas.
Great news if you’re an animal lover! Hazelwood apartment rentals are by and large pet-friendly! Many apartments and rental homes throughout town will welcome both cats and dogs with open paws. However, be prepared to pay a nominal pet fee.
So welcome to Hazelwood! Enjoy all that this diverse, conveniently located St. Louis suburb has to offer! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Hazelwood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.