1,149 Furnished Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis Park (5)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in St. Louis Park (2)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (13)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (41)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (33)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (30)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (46)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (23)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Golden Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Edina Furnished Apartments (6)
- Minnetonka Furnished Apartments (2)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (31)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (5)
- Wayzata Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in St. Louis Park?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in St. Louis Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park?
Furnished apartments in St. Louis Park can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in St. Louis Park as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.