240 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Anthony, MN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Anthony (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Anthony (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Anthony (1)
- St. Anthony Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Parking (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Columbia Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Brighton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Falcon Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Arden Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fridley 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Minneapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (115)
- Spring Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shoreview 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Brooklyn Center 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Not many cities can claim their fame from being pioneers in kicking off the shopping and consumer industry in America.
With a long history of shopping and innovation, (St. Anthony Shopping Center was built in the 1950's and is the first strip mall in the state of Minnesota) St. Anthony is a great place for those who love to cruise the air conditioned comforts of indoor consumerism. Easy access to Minneapolis and all of its great shopping malls and stores -- including the Mall of America -- makes this Minnesota landmark also close enough to commute into and out of work like clockwork. The town, although basically considered a commuter town, has some history and culture of its own, along with fantastic parks and a thriving tight-knit community. If you're looking for a suburb of Minneapolis where you can find an apartment that's affordable, you're looking in the right spot. St. Anthony offers all the best amenities of the big city with the chance to go home to some Midwestern peace and quiet whenever you want. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Anthony provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Anthony. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.