1,090 Apartments for rent in Shoreview, MN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shoreview Accessible Apartments (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (8)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Pools (7)
- Shoreview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Shoreview Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Shoreview Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Parking (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (23)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (7)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Parking (6)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (13)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Shoreview?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Shoreview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreview?
Swell living: CNN Money regards Shoreview as one of the best places to live in the United States. The city was lauded for its high quality of life, with the presence of excellent recreational opportunities highlighted as one of the primary reasons why it outranked so many of its neighboring communities.
Shoreview is a small city located to the north of St. Paul. Originally a part of the Mounds View Township, Shoreview was incorporated in 1957 after a group of dedicated residents realized that a township government simply wasn't enough to ensure a high quality of life for those living in the rapidly growing city. That growth continued through the next several decades, with the city reaching a population of 25,043 as of the 2010 United States Census. Although it's become a significant force in the Twin Cities since its 1957 incorporation, Shoreview retains the friendliness and small-town charm that set it apart from day one. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Shoreview apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.