3,483 Apartments for rent in Shoreview, MN with Hardwood Floors
- Shoreview Accessible Apartments (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Parking (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Pools (8)
- Shoreview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Shoreview Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Shoreview Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Arden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- New Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Little Canada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Shoreview?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Shoreview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreview?
Swell living: CNN Money regards Shoreview as one of the best places to live in the United States. The city was lauded for its high quality of life, with the presence of excellent recreational opportunities highlighted as one of the primary reasons why it outranked so many of its neighboring communities.
Shoreview is a small city located to the north of St. Paul. Originally a part of the Mounds View Township, Shoreview was incorporated in 1957 after a group of dedicated residents realized that a township government simply wasn't enough to ensure a high quality of life for those living in the rapidly growing city. That growth continued through the next several decades, with the city reaching a population of 25,043 as of the 2010 United States Census. Although it's become a significant force in the Twin Cities since its 1957 incorporation, Shoreview retains the friendliness and small-town charm that set it apart from day one. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Shoreview renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.