1,736 Apartments for rent in Savage, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Savage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Savage Apartments with Garages (8)
- Savage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Savage Apartments with Parking (9)
- Savage Apartments with Pools (12)
- Savage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Savage Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Savage Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Lakeville Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Savage?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Savage?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Savage?
Savage was named one of the best places to live in America by Money Magazine.
With a population at just a hair under 27,000, Savage, Minnesota is a small city with a lot of personality. This upper Midwest city has much to offer new residents by way of local festivals, activities, and economic opportunities. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Savage renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.