1,082 Apartments for rent in Lake Elmo, MN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Elmo (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Elmo (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Elmo (2)
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Elmo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Elmo (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woodbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Oak Park Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Stillwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lake Elmo?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lake Elmo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Elmo?
What is today known as the city of Lake Elmo began as a single farm near -- you guessed it -- Lake Elmo. The original farmhouse, built in 1852, was intentionally burned down in 2007. Although many residents mourned the loss of this hallmark of Lake Elmo history, the community still retains the agricultural focus of its early days.
The eastern Twin Cities suburbs have experienced a great deal of growth in the last few years, with Woodbury and Stillwater proving particularly popular among new residents. In this era of unprecedented development, Lake Elmo stands alone as a charming throwback to the days before the Twin Cities suburban craze took hold. With a population of 8,069 as of 2010, Lake Elmo is home to several small farms, as well as a number of peaceful parks and surprisingly large swaths of open land. This is the dream city for anyone dreading the prospect of living in a conventional Twin Cities suburb. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Elmo offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Elmo. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Elmo can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.