1,125 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lake Elmo, MN
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Elmo (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Elmo (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Elmo (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lake Elmo (1)
- Oakdale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Woodbury Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mahtomedi Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stillwater Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- White Bear Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hudson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Elmo?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lake Elmo?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Elmo?
What is today known as the city of Lake Elmo began as a single farm near -- you guessed it -- Lake Elmo. The original farmhouse, built in 1852, was intentionally burned down in 2007. Although many residents mourned the loss of this hallmark of Lake Elmo history, the community still retains the agricultural focus of its early days.
The eastern Twin Cities suburbs have experienced a great deal of growth in the last few years, with Woodbury and Stillwater proving particularly popular among new residents. In this era of unprecedented development, Lake Elmo stands alone as a charming throwback to the days before the Twin Cities suburban craze took hold. With a population of 8,069 as of 2010, Lake Elmo is home to several small farms, as well as a number of peaceful parks and surprisingly large swaths of open land. This is the dream city for anyone dreading the prospect of living in a conventional Twin Cities suburb. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lake Elmo should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lake Elmo may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lake Elmo. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.