3,859 Apartments for rent in Golden Valley, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Golden Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Garages (11)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Parking (13)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Golden Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Golden Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Crystal Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (197)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Golden Valley?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Golden Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Golden Valley?
In an odd twist and thanks to heavy-hitting employers, more people work in Golden Valley than actually live there. More than 30,000 work there, roughly 10,000 more than the permanent population!
With a permanent population of just over 20,000 people and a worker population over more than 30,000, Golden Valley has a robust economy. While there may be a huge workforce, Golden Valley itself offers the best of small city living coupled with all of the amenities you would expect to find in a major city 10 times its size. With great schools, plenty of jobs and a family-friendly environment, Golden Valley is a great place to live and work. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Golden Valley renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.