2,681 Apartments for rent in Falcon Heights, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Falcon Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Falcon Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Falcon Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Brighton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (83)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lilydale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (197)
- Little Canada Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Falcon Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Falcon Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Falcon Heights?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Falcon Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.