368 Apartments in Edina
- Edina Accessible Apartments (9)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (27)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (17)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Edina Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Edina Furnished Apartments (6)
- Edina Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (56)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (34)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (13)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Parking (12)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (23)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Parking (27)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (383)
- Savage Apartments with Parking (5)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Edina?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Edina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edina?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Edina apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.