221 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Cottage Grove, MN
- Cottage Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cottage Grove (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cottage Grove (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cottage Grove (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cottage Grove (1)
- Woodbury Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hastings Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Inver Grove Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rosemount Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oakdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Elmo Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- West St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Cottage Grove?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Cottage Grove?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Cottage Grove?
The official motto of Cottage Grove is “Where Pride and Prosperity Meet.” Pride and prosperity, huh? Sounds a bit better than pride and prejudice as a combo if you ask us.
Cottage Grove is essentially a suburb of St. Paul Minnesota, one twin of the legendary Minnesota “Twin Cities.” Cottage Grove is actually its own independent town just south of St. Paul, and it lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The city was founded in the 1840s and was essentially a farming town. Today, Cottage Grove is a relatively sleepy suburban place, not good for someone who craves excitement all the time. Perhaps this is why most of the residents that live here spend the majority of their time working or playing in St. Paul or Minneapolis. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Cottage Grove should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Cottage Grove may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Cottage Grove. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.