3,197 Accessible Apartments for rent in Champlin, MN
- Champlin Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Champlin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Champlin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Champlin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Champlin Apartments with Parking (6)
- Champlin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Champlin Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Champlin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Anoka Accessible Apartments (2)
- Osseo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (2)
- Maple Grove Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ramsey Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- Crystal Accessible Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Park Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Champlin?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Champlin?
"None of this is to diss no one, nowhere / Like damn, I'm from Minnesota / Land of the cold air" - From "Shh" by Atmosphere
There is nothing to complain about with this up-and-coming northwestern suburb of Minneapolis, home to more than 23,000 residents who enjoy access to first-class shopping, amenities, including a community center and ice rink, outdoor recreation and medical facilities. Located along the scenic Mississippi River, Champlin spans nearly eight square miles, with easy access to major highways: when it's time to hit the road, a 30-minute drive in one direction will take you to bustling Minneapolis, while a 30-minute drive in the other delivers shopping enthusiasts to the retail mecca of the Outlets of Albertville. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Champlin with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Champlin. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.